Doris Tenedi School was registered in 1994, initially as an English-intensive primary school.
In 1998, the Doris Tenedi School received a full license and was the first private school to form a closed cycle of education - from preschool to twelfth grade with German and English language high school.
The school began when in 1994 a team of specialists analysed the problems of the existing educational system. Based on our and foreign experience, we sought the best solutions to these challenges, and we developed our own, broad, modern vision for secondary education.
The concept of the school from 1994 lays down and applies requirements and norms adequate to modern educational standards, which are recognised and highly valued by the most famous European and world educational institutions.
Over the years the school has thrived, achieved awe-inspiring results and international recognition and has become one of the leading and most prestigious private schools in Bulgaria.
Graduates from all grades are accepted in the most prestigious universities in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. It is no coincidence that Doris Tenedi School has substantial international recognition.
Certificates and thank letters
- In 2003 the school received a badge of honour from the President of the European Parliament, the President of the European Convention, the President of the European Commission and the President of the Council of Europe.
- In 2010 we built one of the most modern training facilities, recognised as “Building of the year”.
- The same year the school was awarded by the Council of the European Scientific and Cultural Community with a certificate "Honorary status of an institution of high prestige and public recognition in the field of education", a badge "For contribution to education in Bulgaria" and a gold seal of the Council “Excellence in school management in education ".
- In 2013 the school received the status of a partner of the French Institute in Bulgaria and the right to prepare for DELF certification exams.
- From 2008 to 2016, the school was a licensed international certification language examination centre of the largest examination organisation, Cambridge.
- Since 2016, the school is a licensed training centre and partner of the British exam organisation Cambridge.
- From 2009 to 2016, Doris Tedeni was a program partner of Microsoft.
- In 2017, the school received Platinum status from the British Council in Sofia in connection with the examinations for international certificates of English proficiency.